Malcolm Marx...Professional Sportsman,
KDTComms sat down with the Professional Sportsmen, currently at the top of his game with rugby, & dedicated boyfriend, Malcolm Marx and got down to the nitty gritty's of life.
Have a read about what this Professional sportsmen has to say......
1. What is the one thing you wish you could tell your 16-year-old self?
I think I would have told myself a lot earlier to believe and back myself when I believed in something..
2. What is the most-read book on your book shelf?
Ummm not much of a reader probably the book I read in matric as our set work book..
3. How would you define your style?
I think in terms of dressing very casual..
4. Has it changed since you have been in the sporting industry?
Yes I like being colour co-ordinated..and a cap here and there to ad a bit of style..
5. What are 2 of your favourite must-have brands?
Definitely Adidas’s and probably any fragrance that smells good, love a bit of Fragrance boutique.
6. Who is your style icon and why?
There are a lot that I like..I think anything that looks good attracts my eyes..I like the way Kanye dresses
7. What's your guiltiest pleasure?
Probably a few un-needed sweets
8.Who would play you in the film biopic of your life?
Definitely Cyle brink.
9.If you could raid anyone’s wardrobe, whose would it be?
Probably Kanye West cause of adidas..
10. Where is your favourite place in the world and what makes it so special?
Home..as it is the place I can just be myself..
11. Where is your go-to eating spot in JHB?
Funnily enough I enjoy Spur..my girlfriend and I have been to almost every spur in JHB and it is our go to place for a quick week night super..one of my other favorites is fireroom..
12. What do you love most about JHB?
I enjoy the fact that I am familiar with a lot of the areas and all my friend are in close proximity to me. It is the home of the lions witch has always felt like home to me..
13. Which sporting personality has influenced you the most?
Most of the senior springbok players have..when I was younger all I wanted to be like was one of them..
14. What makes JHB home?
My Family, my friends and my girlfriend and my job.